Wiimote is broke help!

Thecry4

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
OK, my wiimote quit working, i see the cursor that works fine .. but when playing anygame .. it doesnt move if you know what i mean like it doesnt swing. wtf is wrong?

Thecry4 said:
OK, my wiimote quit working, i see the cursor that works fine .. but when playing anygame .. it doesnt move if you know what i mean like it doesnt swing. wtf is wrong?

mabe you are in a location that doesnt let you use your weapon, if you are playing that type of game that is.

Nooo as like nothing will work .. it wont move
like Zelda .. wont swing sword .. tennis wont hit ball .. and no matter where i stand i cant even get it to move a mm, it just wont work but the cursor does. i dont understand why

hmmmmm thats very stange....
Maybe you should get another Wii mote

Just go back to the store where you got your wii and get a replacement/credit. Or take the long route and call nintendo.

1. try new batteries. 2.get a new wiimote 3. call nintendo (not roccomended l ol)

Nothing so far has been the problem, not a mirror, not the batteries, and just wondering do you think i can just return the wiimote even though it came with the system or would i have to return the whole thing together?

I am so sad I am having the same problem. The cursor works fine on the menu, but as soon as I try to play the game it does not respond. Is there a way of fixing this? Please help!

I would try to resynch it.

There has to be more to the story like dropping it hard or something. Because it takes a lot to completely ruin the motion sensors inside.

just registered to say that I'm having the same problem. The pointer works fine, the buttons work fine - it seems that the accelerometer/motion sensor inside has stopped working completely. I can navigate menus and aim, but it won't recognize any kind of gesture, making it impossible to play most games.

Tennis, gestures in Marvel, swinging the sword in Zelda - none of these things work. Hopefully something can be done short of returning it.

Back