Wiimote Issue

ElixXxeR

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
I have been using my Wii remote for over a week and it has been flawless. I haven't played in about 2 days, and today when I turn on the console, my Wii remote wouldn't connect. Also, the battery lights wouldn't flash when I pressed any button (2 days ago, all 4 lights flashed meaning full battery power). I assumed the batteries were dead and was shocked at how fast they died. However, no matter what batteries I put in the controller, it will only stay on for a few seconds and then shut off, even with BRAND NEW batteries. I think there is some sort of internal contact issue. What do I do?

You shoukd try re-syncing your wiimote with the console. Theres a button beside where the batteries are and a button on the console under the SD card reader flap. Play with those buttons and it should fix the problem.

Syncing doesn't work. The controller won't even turn on fully, even with brand new batteries.

Im shocked that you havent played in 2 days. Total disgrace ,lol only jokin buddy

lee.jarratt said:
Im shocked that you havent played in 2 days. Total disgrace ,lol only jokin buddy
You know what, you're right. *slaps self* ;)

Back