Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wiimote Issue

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by ElixXxeR, Dec 11, 2006.

1. ElixXxeR

ElixXxeR WiiChat Member

I have been using my Wii remote for over a week and it has been flawless. I haven't played in about 2 days, and today when I turn on the console, my Wii remote wouldn't connect. Also, the battery lights wouldn't flash when I pressed any button (2 days ago, all 4 lights flashed meaning full battery power). I assumed the batteries were dead and was shocked at how fast they died. However, no matter what batteries I put in the controller, it will only stay on for a few seconds and then shut off, even with BRAND NEW batteries. I think there is some sort of internal contact issue. What do I do?

2. Wiictor

Wiictor Wiiner

You shoukd try re-syncing your wiimote with the console. Theres a button beside where the batteries are and a button on the console under the SD card reader flap. Play with those buttons and it should fix the problem.

3. ElixXxeR

ElixXxeR WiiChat Member

Syncing doesn't work. The controller won't even turn on fully, even with brand new batteries.

4. adf3424sdff

adf3424sdff Guest

Im shocked that you havent played in 2 days. Total disgrace ,lol only jokin buddy

5. ElixXxeR

ElixXxeR WiiChat Member

You know what, you're right. *slaps self* ;)