wiimote jackets

andyd99

soon to be divorced
Aug 6, 2007
Staffs UK!!
Wii Online Code
6306-3523-3585-1505
Is there many people in the same situation? I placed an order about 2 and a half months ago for the wiimote jackets, and still not heard anything from nintendo, not even an email saying the status of the order.
Is anyone else waiting in the same situation?:mad5:

I got an email that they were shipped last Tuesday, should arrive today.
I requested them about two weeks after the announcement.
Kiiski

that means it's still in the process...

do you live in the united states?

I ordered mines online when it came out, and i just got it two weeks ago.. it takes a while.. but you'll get it eventually.

you can check ur order online btw. also, once the ups fulfillment is complete, and shipping is in the process, it will take about 5-10 days.

Be patient, you should get it around this month.

Hey Andy! Been a long time!!

I received mine through today and did not get an e-mail from them! It takes ages to get them but think about how many orders they must be processing at the moment!!!!

Have you got FIFA08 yet mate?

mine actually didnt take long at all to get! idk why there have been so many problems. i ordered mine on the website. about ohhhh 5-7 days i got a confirmation e-mail. and pretty sure about 3 business days later mine where here. no problem for me.

I finally just got mine, didn't get an e-mail and the tracking # did not work.

they suck anywho they just make the wiimote slightly heavier and the b button harder to press.

i got mine today too and i ordered mine on the day i got the wiimail(wiimail= email from nintendo:)...)

I like them too! - They are PIG ugly but comfy on the whole !!

They make me feel like i am playing a different console, then i look at the graphics and realise that it is only the wii afterall!! When I get bored and used to them, I will take them off and it will feel all different again!! I will keep doing this to keep me mildly amused with my Wii...... Until I get my PS3 of course!

andyd99 said:
Is there many people in the same situation? I placed an order about 2 and a half months ago for the wiimote jackets, and still not heard anything from nintendo, not even an email saying the status of the order.
Is anyone else waiting in the same situation?:mad5:

Yeah, just wait for it. Patients :) Don't think about it, it makes it feel even longer for it to arrive.

same here i been waiting for a while but right now it doesnt matter when they bring it cause imma be playing moh heroes

as am i do they send the same ones that come with wii now?
big bulky ended clear ones with a strange texture allover them?

Back