Wiimote kills LCD TV. Amazing Picture!

It happend to some other guy too he said the wristband snapped.

Last edited:
Did y'all learn your lesson, kids? Never buy expensive TV's, they will just break or become obsolete in no time!

yeah my $100 walmart tv could a full on hit from a dreamcast controller and be fine. take that, high def.

Wycky said:
i still don't know why people let go of there remotes

That's what I've been trying to understand. Why are these people letting go of their Wiimotes in the first place? I mean I don't have a Wii yet myself but I don't know of any game currently out that requires you to be letting completely go of the Wiimote. It makes no sense.

When I get a nice TV, I'm making everyone who wants to play my Wii sign a paper stating they'll fully replace my TV set or Wii should there be any damages.

Happened to my brother tomorrow ill take a picture of my big screen tomorrow, i brought back my wii mote to avoid problems

*Edited*

its actually very easy to let go... ur hands become sweaty quickly and if you're putting lots of strength into it its just may slip out ... wet hands -loss of grip fast upward motion + no grip = propelled missile

yeah, i've had the remote slip out ofmy hand bowling, but luckily the wrist strap got it. I'm not throwing it hard enough to break it!

Back