wiimote malfunction

zorrilla

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Guadalajara, Mexico
Wii Online Code
4152-3705-3658-2670
Whats wrong with my wii remote? it looses comunication with the console every time I press the - button or when i make a long movement, does anyone have a solution? i thought it was because of the batteries but theyre at full charge; do I have to replace them? and worst of all the same thing its happening to my second remote!!!!

Last edited:
im not sure whats wrong with the first part about the - button. although the part with the long movement is most likely because the sensor bar cant find were the remote is. say if you swing it to far behind you for instance it, the sensor will prolly loose track of were it is. if not try calling maybe nintendo can figure it out.

personally i dont own a Wii yet but i know some stuff on it so what i said is just an assumption on what might be wrong

Also try putting your sensor bar at a place with a better angle. that might fix the distance part.:thumbsup:

I've been having this same issue. If anyone has any solutions, please respond accordingly.

Mine, on the other hand... always loses connection when the wii is restarted. I always have to go into the wii remote menu to reconnect the second controler.

I think its not because of the sensor bar, cuz while playing zelda if the pointer goes off screen I can still swing the wiimote and the buttons respond, this happens too while playing wii sports, but when I press the - button the communication goes off and the game pauses and stops responding, that's not the end somethimes when I turn on the wii the wiimotes aren't synchronzed so what the f*ck its going on

Back