wiimote not shut off?

snk

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Wii Online Code
1792-1530-9838-2161
Can wiimote not shut off automatically? it kinda sucks to have to move the wiimote occassionally while watching a long movie on the browser

i think its set that way so you dont lose to much battery, youll just have to keep on turning it back on. sorry..

PuNkMaN said:
you're watching "MOVIES" on the browser? where?
Um......... You Tube?

http://www.youtube.com

not MOVIES movies, more like short videos, there probably is a site where you can watch movies, but it would have to be on a site where you buy them or something, and the quality isn't that good

PuNkMaN said:
when was there ever "MOVIES" on youtube
I said they weren't MOVIES movies, more of user posted small videos of hacks, funny parts of movies, some amature (<spelling?) videos.

If you are talking about major motion pictures, I don't think there is a site that will allow you to see them online, they might, I never heard of a site where you can, but remember since it's a video transmitted over the internet, the quality will be tereble and VERY hazy or fuzzy, also, since you would be watching a major motion picture, the only legal way to watch it would be to somehow pay for it, so you will have to pay for service from the site or pay per movie, I don't think that is what they are talking about though

thats the same thing that happens with the 360 wireless controller...or at least somewhat, the 360 controller if you leave it on along with your system it will automatically turn off, its somewhat annoying but it saves battery life. nothing really worth complaining about IMO

Back