Wiimote not working.

eagle90

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Hi guys, so here is my story:

I have had my wii for around 2 months, it worked perfectly fine, yesterday tho, i bought Madden 07 and played it in single player mode for a little bit and it worked perfectly fine. However, as I started playing 2-P mode with my friend, my player just wouldn't hike, first i thought i was doing something wrong ( I'm not into football :wtf: ) but then it got really frustrating, since I tried playing baseball on Wii Sports and my player didnt move AT ALL. I also tried boxing, the left hand (nunchunk) works great, but the right hand doesnt move at all. Again, im not into football, i may have changed some configurations while choosing plays/whatever, but i dont think thats a problem since I re-synched my wiimote about 10 times, and it still wont work. I find weird that the pointer, the buttons and the "twisting the controller" thingy work perfectly fine, however the swinging motions don't work at all. It isnt my sensor bar, since i have another wiimote and it works perfectly fine.

Thanks.

All I think you can do is...
1) Unplug Wii, replug then do everything again...
2) Replace batteries?

Brawny said:
Hit the remote a few times.

w00t, got here first

anymore problems, please use this next time.
That practically solves every wiimote problem known to man. The good old "whack it a few times" technique. :lol:

I've unplugging the Wii and resynching e , still wont work, anything else I should try?

I'm starting to consider whacking my remote a couple of times, nothing else work s >.>

um... try to resync it... if that doesnt work then put it on the floor and beat the S$%+ out of it... lol

theres a guide to wii remote problems at the top of this section, its been stickied.

Back