Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wiimote not working

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by huskie888, Aug 5, 2007.

1. huskie888

huskie888 WiiChat Member

hope someone out there can help.i recently purchased a wii and its been working fine that is until today....my wiiimote works fine in the main menu( i.e moving left ,right,up down perfectly).all buttons works fine aswell but when i go onto a game it dosent pick up my movement.Ive resynched and switched the console off for a few minutes but im still not getting any joy........would be glad of some help.....thx in advance

2. Brownies

Brownies \\Slash Bros.//

Wii Friend Code: 2970-3563-4519-6293
    2970-3563-4519-6293
    some games u cant use the remote liek that ex: super paper mario doesnt have that function unless u use tippe so u could be playing a game where u hold the wiir emote sideways n use the pad n buttons

3. huskie888

huskie888 WiiChat Member

its happening on wii sports,and harry potter......its has been working fine all day but now nothing....do i have to keep resynching or is it the controller thats broken.....only had the console for 3 days

4. zeldababy

zeldababy WiiChat Member

I'm having a similar problem .. the wiimote will work in Wii Sports but not in Wii Play. Hope its a simple fix.

5. huskie888

huskie888 WiiChat Member

hey there zelda.....if you get any any help i would sure be grateful if ya could pass it on