Wiimote Phone??!!?? Huh?

longman101

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
8420-0157-6728-4571
Hey! I fund this picture on another forum and I was just wondering what you thought. It has been patented and i haven't got a clue about it. This is all very possible if you think of the possibilites. It could have something to do with internet calls (Skype could back this up.) If anyone knows anything please tell me!

4.jpg

spicka said:
been posted before........many times

well done for answering his question, it would have taken you the same time to answer aswell as do that ^^^^^^^^

Sorry mate im not sure about it. Apparently its something Nintendo will make, doubt it though.

I have no idea man, I didnt see this before I dont think, but it seems very odd. There is no way this is real.

Helllooo,
My name is linda bangura in search of a man that will be my life partner so after looking your profile i decided to contact you so i will tell you more about my life you can reach me
[email protected]
so that i will sent you my photo and tell you more about me.
linda

dont think its for the Wii kids..
nintendo has been talking about this for a while... sence color screen phones came out acctually... with so many phones that have games.. why not make a phone based on that.. if you seen the n-gage you know what i mean.. and sence they got the jump first nintendo didnt bother back then, but i heard they have had talks with not only apple, but motorola on this when, where, and if this ever happens is still rumors but nintendo has been trying to get into the cell phone market for some time.. weather it will be compatable with the Wii or the DS is just speculation...

linda5922 said:
Helllooo,
My name is linda bangura in search of a man that will be my life partner so after looking your profile i decided to contact you so i will tell you more about my life you can reach me
[email protected]
linda

okay, this is really inappropriate and it shouldnt even be here. so yeah, from how your doing this. it makes this site seem really unsafe.. so i suggest you do this somewhere else please.
Thanks.

----------

the phone looks like its photoshopped but who knows? i think i saw this before.. hmm... :/

what are you talking about i just found a life parterner on
Wii chat...lol j/k j/k

i0n shut this down!!!or any other mod (how do you become a mod)?

linda5922 said:
Helllooo,
[email protected]
linda

this is fricken hillarious... what profile did she look at?

i hope it was mine... i could use a life partner... lol

Back