wiimote problem

mr kuryakin

WiiChat Member
Oct 30, 2006
hi i got my wii on friday everything was ok until today i bought a second wiimote for it.itried to sync the new wiimote but it didnt work all it did was cause my other wiimote to stop working.i have tried all the usual stuff turned it off and back on again and tried countless times to sync them.any one have any ideas as there are no wii's available around here so i dont want to take it back to the shop as i dont know how long i would have to wait to get a new one.thanks

mr kuryakin said:
hi i got my wii on friday everything was ok until today i bought a second wiimote for it.itried to sync the new wiimote but it didnt work all it did was cause my other wiimote to stop working.i have tried all the usual stuff turned it off and back on again and tried countless times to sync them.any one have any ideas as there are no wii's available around here so i dont want to take it back to the shop as i dont know how long i would have to wait to get a new one.thanks

Read the manual, you aren't synching it correctly.

hi i have followed the manual and tried it loads of times it still doesnt work.when i press the buttons after i tried to sync it all the led's on the bottom of the wiimote flash

mr kuryakin said:
hi i have followed the manual and tried it loads of times it still doesnt work.when i press the buttons after i tried to sync it all the led's on the bottom of the wiimote flash

What happens when you reset the wii? Do you get either remote working?

hi i got them to work i switched off the system and took the batteries out left it for 2 hours put the batteries in and tried again.hey presto it worked first time thank god for that.:aureola:

Take out the batteries and put them back in. if that doesnt work replace the batteries. BTW i like that people are starting to call it the wiimote because thats how its supposed to be NINTENDO!

Back