Wiimote syncronization!

ciara2403

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Hi everyone

I got a Wii a week ago with one Wiimote which was fine. I have since purchased another wiimote and followed the instructions in the manual to Sync it but it isnt working. In the meantime it has done something to my original wiimote which wasnt even turned on and now neither of them are working!How long is the sync supposed to take?I have cramp in my fingers from holding the buttons down for so long...

Please help so that I can play my Wii this weekend

Thanks!
Ciara

What I do is press the sync (red button) both at the same time. The red button on the console and the red button on the wiimote. It always worked for me that way. Otherwise, what game are you trying to play? Some games may be multi-player but require only one wiimote.

I just picked up 2 today, I pressed the one on the consoel first, just quickly and then pressed each controller. You have to sync each wiimote at a time. The lights flash on the wiimote and let u know which # it is assigned to.

dorky_me said:
What I do is press the sync (red button) both at the same time. The red button on the console and the red button on the wiimote. It always worked for me that way. Otherwise, what game are you trying to play? Some games may be multi-player but require only one wiimote.

I do the same thing it usually works.

You might have better luck with this question in the correct board. You might want to try this same question in Wii Hardware, not Wii Online.

Back