Wiimote Trouble

Lomax

Wii master & Xbox Slayer
Feb 22, 2007
My Wii Remote ain't workin. I've changed the batteries four times, and it still doesn't work. Tried re-syncing it: NADA! I've cleaned off the sensor bar: Still nothing!all it does is flash those lights at the bottom, indicating which player is using it. I'm on the Verge of INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is going on?

P.S. tried the troubleshooting site already: Worthless!

That has happened to me. Just put the Wii onto standby then take the power plug out. When you plug it back in all will be well.

another thing to do, try re-syncing when the wii is on that black screen with the white writing, before it gets to the channel display screen. i had the EXACT same problem as you once, but when i tried re-syncing on the black screen, everything worked just fine!

Darth_Zant said:
another thing to do, try re-syncing when the wii is on that black screen with the white writing, before it gets to the channel display screen. i had the EXACT same problem as you once, but when i tried re-syncing on the black screen, everything worked just fine!
yea but listen press the button DO NOT HOLD IT!!!! on the wii remote then on the console

Back