Wiimote with Nunchuk?

PixelPush

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2007
Im considering getting a Wii next year and i was wondering, Are the controls a bit weird if your use to the PS2 or XBOX? and Does it feel natural having a joystick connected to the Wiimote, and when you swing the wiimote is there like a little delay before what you do appears on screen? Thanks :tard:

It will probably take 2 days or less to get used to the Wii's new style of controllers. I've been used to the 6th Generation controllers but when I bought the Wii, I caught on really quick.

There is little or no delay for most games. Even if there is a delay, it's so short that you would not even notice it. Hope that helps.

For me it was a bit uncomfortable at first, learning to swing the remote on instinct, but once you play for an hour or so you get use to it.

Also I havent noticed any delay when swinging the remote. Its nearly instantaneous.

The Wii's controlls are completely natural and you don't get cramp after holding your arms and hands in the same position everytime, with a Wii you have complete flexibility to move around.

On most games their doesn;t even appear be a delay however Wii Sports' Golf is an offender of this only due to the fact that it is so accurate and needs those extra seconds to register your complete swing.

Buy one or two!

cookiemonsta11111 said:
The Wii's controlls are completely natural and you don't get cramp after holding your arms and hands in the same position everytime, with a Wii you have complete flexibility to move around.

On most games their doesn;t even appear be a delay however Wii Sports' Golf is an offender of this only due to the fact that it is so accurate and needs those extra seconds to register your complete swing.

Buy one or two!
OH! i remember why i think it has a delay because of the Wii sports golf i saw on a video. Thanks for all your replys everyone, i REALLY WANNA GET A WII AS SOON AS I CAN NOW

Back