WiiMotes UK Shipment?

Game In Manchester have some xD
Try yourshops now
3 Days after it came out it's sorted they have some in Game
Maybe not Gamestation
But Game are sellign them for £33 instead of £30 :eek:

I live in manchester too, both game AND virgin megastore managed to mess up my pre-order :) now I'm wii-less.

Revival said:
I live in manchester too, both game AND virgin megastore managed to mess up my pre-order :) now I'm wii-less.

More like they probably took more pre-orders than they could fill...

I didn't see any near me this Weekend, the only way of getting one was with Wii Play, which isn't a bad thing if you don't have it, if your looking for a third of fourth controller then I'd say wait a week or so, if places still don't have them they should be more likely to know when they'll be getting some.

GAME suck ass.. They are charging an extra few £ on all peripherals. Go to gamestation

BrandonMcAuslan said:
GAME suck ass.. They are charging an extra few £ on all peripherals. Go to gamestation

I don't live over there across the pond, but there are places around here who are doing the same thing.

Wiimote $39.99, there are places selling it for 49.99
Point cards $19.99 and there are places selling it for $29.99
Classic Controller 19.99 and places selling it for 26.99.

You aren't alone. These places know that people will pay the extra because the supply is less than the demand.

Alphateam said:
Why would you pay more for a point card?

I didn't buy the point card because they were charging 10 bucks more! I rather get it someone like walmart for 19.99. The way I see it, its cheaper getting it at a store that sells it for 19.99 than using your credit card because credit cards usually have higher rates than my state tax (5%)

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
When is the next UK Nintendo shipment?

I can't find a wiimote anywhere!

I refuse to use eBay! :mad5:

Well, although amazon.co.uk doesn't have any stand-alone wiimotes in, they do currently have wii play in stock for £32.99, so I've ordered a couple myself (plus additional nunchunks) just for the wiimotes themselves.

Anyone know how much Classic Controllers are in store? Game or Gamestation, or playtime if anyone knows there.

Its too late to call the stores but I'm thinking of trading some games in tomorrow to get one.

Back