Wiinet!

Xepher__

Stepmania God
Nov 21, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0529-9620-6806-4914
So Opera is pretty cool, but it's going to cost points isn't it? Do you think it will be x number of points to download and then thats it, or x number of points per month or something?

its free to download until june 2007 its free all the way baby no monthly fees or nothing

Btw after June it will cost 500 points and you get it forever.

Thats a huge bargain...I'm not even joking...My wii is going to end up replacing my computer soon :|

Wait I'm a bit confused. So if you get a Wii before June 2007 what is free? And if you get the Wii after June 2007, what do you have to pay 500 points for?

EK987 said:
Wait I'm a bit confused. So if you get a Wii before June 2007 what is free? And if you get the Wii after June 2007, what do you have to pay 500 points for?

the internet browser. but its not when you buy the wii its when you actually go to dl the browser.

Oh wow, I'm in shock. Probably the one thing I didn't know about the Wii. It's got an internet browser? Like you could go on WiiChat.com for example from your Wii?

The beta is free than when they release the full version, I'm sure it'll have better things than the beta has such as tabbed browsing or something.. There's are catch some where..

I got the weather channel but i dont have a browser. My news channel still doesnt work but i downloaded the update.

YOu have to download it from the wii shopping channel

Back