Wiinja - best online store to purchase??

mabhz

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Could someone that has already purchased WIINJA DELUXE on some online store and was happy about the store service, please, recommend me the best place to purchase it??

I find it pretty hard to find on most famous online stores. I know their site has a big list of online stores, but seems like none of them is a famous/already respected one, so i'm actually looking for recommendations!!

So, please, HELP!!

thanks........

PS - AGAIN: as I said, I know their site has a LIST of online resellers, but I'd like to hear some recomendations! thanks!

While this is not Wiinja Delux related. May I suggest you purchase either the Wiikey, or the WIIC chip. I bought mine from http://www.ps2cover.com/nintendo-wii-mod-chips.shtml

Not trying to sway you from the Wiinja Delux, it's a good chip, but limited in what settings you can adjust, and does not seem to be easily upgraded (in case some games come out in the future that simply won't run!)

Just my 2 cents.

If I am going to get a mod chip, I'll either get WiiKit (a WiiKey clone) or WiiD. The former one can be easily unplug while the latter one can be turned off without openning the case.

Last edited:
Not yet. It is upgradable from a DVD and there is some audio fix code posted to the forum 2 weeks back.

Honestly... does anyone have games that require the fix?

ciper said:
Not yet. It is upgradable from a DVD and there is some audio fix code posted to the forum 2 weeks back.

Honestly... does anyone have games that require the fix?

I think that for GC games only anyway.

Also that open source modchips cost under $3 to buy. You can get a WiiKey clone for 2.99 that act exactly like WiiKey and can even use WiiKey update discs.

Back