Wiinja news

Koncept

Swiit Candies
Jan 29, 2007
Montreal, Qc
Wii Online Code
0348-0608-4135-2757
Well ok now I see that the wiinja is announced for Feb. 8 and I was planning on buying it but I have some things I'm not feeling. Look at the specs :

Non Swap / Direct Boot (OK)

Boots Own Region WII Backups Directly (no PAL)

Boots Own Region Gamecube Backups Directly (no PAL)

Boots Imports Gamecube Backups by SWAP

Easy Soldering / 5 Wires

35€ Retail Price (Doesn't include taxes) (73$ in CAD currency)

Support DVD-R and DVD+R (Good Media Quality +R)

Universal EUROPE/USA/JAPAN Wii Console Supported

NOT Upgradeable / ON SALES NOW!! (WTF can't upgrade the wii?)

Does that mean we can't upgrade the wii or what? And it doesn't support import game so that looks like a bad try for me.

don't buy it if you don't want to buy a new wii. It's like a bad modchip. It really suck on GC.

So I shouldn't buy it? But when will a better mod chip come out I don't wanna wait too long. Are you sure the wiinja will screw up the wii?

Don't be stupid and buy a modchip this early. You will probably destroy your Wii.

Just like the Xbox, Wii will probably be able to run a check on itself and who knows what the consequence would be. Barricading you from going online would be the worse thing, I'm sure.

Koncept said:
So I shouldn't buy it? But when will a better mod chip come out I don't wanna wait too long. Are you sure the wiinja will screw up the wii?
If you want to buy, go ahead. You should not buy any modchip if you live in EU or US, event that suck MC

And Nintendo will probably just send out a system update that makes the modchip not work.

I don't think so. Even the 360 which have the best protection is hacked.
have yoy ever heard " Nintendo live with hack"

Nintendo will most likely release a firmware update that will pretty much make your Wii a stylish paperweight.

Back