WiiPals.Net

joneagle29

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
Hey everybody who wants everything in these forums and trade wii codes and discuss gaming about wii and sooo much more. I know I do. Well follow this link and you'll have some wii friends in no time. www.wiipals.net
The best site on the internet about the WII!:thumbsup: Its tottally awesome so just come down here and join and have an awesome time!:cornut:

erm... oooookay? I stick with Wiichat.com
and btw: I don't think advertising a different Website is allowed.

edit: here ye go:
14. No Advertising – Spam
Do not heedlessly place your advertisements through the Discussion Forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your WiiChat.com Membership. Affiliate links are not allowed within the forums. If you wish to promote a particular program then promote the program not your own affiliate tie with it.

Last edited:
joneagle29 said:
Hey everybody who wants everything in these forums and trade wii codes and discuss gaming about wii and sooo much more. I know I do. Well follow this link and you'll have some wii friends in no time. www.wiipals.net
The best site on the internet about the WII!:thumbsup: Its tottally awesome so just come down here and join and have an awesome time!:cornut:
I'll join and advertise like crazy there.:thumbsup:

OMG!!!

My E-Mail Was Already Registered And My USERNAME AND PASSWORD WORKED BEFOR I REGISTERED!!!!

W-----T-----F!?

Back