Wiiphone?

palkiasam

Master of Time & Space
Mar 22, 2008
UK
Wii Online Code
3414-9744-4667-5498
Wouldn't it be really good if you could get a microphone Wiimote (Wiiphone) and you could get a channel where you can voice chat online to your friends! :wink:

There have been hopes like this in the past. While Nintendo hasn't said anything direct, I'm expecting the Wii to have a headset for online by 2009.

I had an idea of a ds or wii phone.

i was thinking about a real phone however.

that would be sweet.

maybe since the ds has one,it could be possible voice chatting in the wii using the ds...

this is a start:lol:
wiiphone.jpg

Im not going to expect ANY online chat for games because Nintendo hasnt rated ANY of there online interactions. Notice when your about to play a game and it says online interactions have not been rated. Thats because theres realy no way to communicate. Nintendo would get a bad reputation for kid games that arent realy kid friendly when voice chat is enabled if you know what i mean.

Nah im pretty sure there will some type of voice chat, theres no way there gonna charge users to play online for some half done service, just my 2 cents.

Nintendo should allow some sort of text or voice communication. The worry for them is the kids. So, they should simply package some parental control with it to turn off the chat (or online altogether) so parents can prevent their children from stumbling into a Mario Striker's game with some guy that drives a white van and has an uncanny resemblance to the Simpson's comic book guy.

Comic%20Book%20Guy.png
Parents Beware.

Back