WiiPlay ..Opps.. Don't do the same thing I did..

77punk

Cherry Popper
Nov 12, 2007
Fux Lake, IL
Wii Online Code
4283-5342-4081-6726
I went to get another controller without knowing that WiiPlay comes with another controller. I saw one in the box today at Walmart and got so mad cause it looks good and has other sports games.. I know it has terrible ratings but ive just screwed up.. Does anyone have the disk for sale or such, or has anyone done this as well? I wish i could return the controller.. DOH!

77punk said:
I went to get another controller without knowing that WiiPlay comes with another controller. I saw one in the box today at Walmart and got so mad cause it looks good and has other sports games.. I know it has terrible ratings but ive just screwed up.. Does anyone have the disk for sale or such, or has anyone done this as well? I wish i could return the controller.. DOH!
You can return the controller as long as you have the reciept. You can't get your money back, but you can get credit.

oh trust me, i know.. the shitty thing about it is where i went to buy the controller.. the manager was sitting there and sold it to me.. then i see that today, about a week later and went back in and told him that i bought a controller and couldn't believe i didn't realize that WiiPlay came with it. Then he said, where did you buy it from.. i told him, from you.. he looked at me kind of retarded like and said.. whoops we were out of them.. I tell ya.. if i would have know.. stupid stores.. not even the low paying kids are tards but now the managers are as well.. psh! i love the Wii but feel duped!~

honestly youre not missing anything except tanks. wich can be played on millions of websites. its a gimicky game that gets old faster than wii sports, wich is 1000x better than play. i have it, its honestly nothing THAT special to get upset over. the "9 awesome minigames!" is actually just a bunch of crap with 3 good games. maybe 4 or 5 depending on your personal opinion.

in my opinion wiiplay isnt that good.. i just bought it for the wii mote nd it came wit a game for 10$ dats good enuf for me xD i only like the duck hunt game, tanks, nd the kinda like air hockey game... i was excited to try out pool but that turned out to be a disappointment.. well if i were u id just save up my money nd buy wii pts or sumthing nd get internet ch if u dont have it already nd den just play it there xD or get some vc games u can play with siblings, relatives, friends like gunstar heroes, contra, and bomberman

The HUGE Wii Play box with "free controller" written on the front and a picture of said controller didn't tip you off?

Its a good thing I read this. I didnt know Wii Play was that bad. I guess if I wanted a extra remote, ill just go ahead and buy one.

Wii Play is cool for 15 minutes

And you might play it every once in a while after that with friends

Back