Wiired

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Yes I know about PMs but he does not seem to notice...

have you competed the sig yet?:aureola:

Wiired says he'll make you a sig then never does. Bullocks I tell you!

Meh If every one has the same type of sig the site gets predictable

Darkprinny said:
Meh If every one has the same type of sig the site gets predictable
I didn't want a video sig, just a few renders of differnt charecters on a good backround

ABC said:
Wiired says he'll make you a sig then never does. Bullocks I tell you!
Wateva, wiired is the best. I asked him to make a sig and he finished it within 30-45 minutes!

And to the guy he started this thread, have some patience, u do know that wiired probably has like 20 other peoples sigs to make aswel so if he hasnt made yours it might be because hes making someone elses. Also, dont keep telling him to make it, or reminding him cause hes a busy person and when he wants to or if he wants to, he will make your sig. So this thread was not really necessary. Give the guy some slack, he makes top sigs for free and you keep telling him to finish it quick?...........

Yeah...maybe he forgot or he just doesn't want to anyway wiired is a damn good sig maker :) look at the sig he made for me

Yeah that guy has some talent there. And I use to give out sigs and it was a pain in the ass when people kept telling you if there finished or do faster

True
but Id prefer it if every one made there own

That would be cool but some people wouldent even know where to begin also most of them would be done on paint lol

Paint has its limts
but its easy to use

Copy pasta
but i use it for my smaller gifs
but i also got the gimp and paint.net both are free

Back