Wiired

wouldn't a sig be much more of a signature (sig is short for signature) if you signed it your self.... sheeesh.

err, not really. Mostly everyone call the pictures you make for forums signatures or sigs, they even call them banners sometimes. If you take a picture and just put your name on it, your known as a "Tracer" meaning your incapable of doing your youn pictures and just take signatures made by other people and put your name on it.

ABC said:
Wiired says he'll make you a sig then never does. Bullocks I tell you!

:lol: at this thread. For a start, i PM'd you (ABC) yesterday, and I didn't even notice this thread til this morning

Also I've been busy recently, if I was getting something out of it and I had time, yeah I would get right on it. I was planning on doing a bunch of sigs tomorrow 'cause I'm going out today, and I'm never doing anything on Sundays part from coursework etc..

Thanks a bunch lads :sick:

Last edited:
I was not saying Wiired lied to me or declined me just made this to get his attention...

He sent me a pmtoday, he thought he sent me some ealier but either never did or they were lost...

Anyway he'll get me one tommrow...

and you guys talking about patience and beggers can't be chosers... it's been a few weeks

Wiired said:
:lol: at this thread. For a start, i PM'd you (ABC) yesterday, and I didn't even notice this thread til this morning

:lol: Yeah dude I thought you PMed me because of that post! What a coincidence. I love your style but I agree with the Prinny, there should be more sig makers on this site so the style get's switched up.

Dont call me for a sig
an avi on the other hand
I tend to work better on a small scale

Wiired said:

Also I've been busy recently, if I was getting something out of it and I had time, yeah I would get right on it. I was planning on doing a bunch of sigs tomorrow 'cause I'm going out today, and I'm never doing anything on Sundays part from coursework etc..

Thanks a bunch lads :sick:
dont make him one, f**k it.

Back