Wii's 2007 in Motion *must-see*

Converged said:
oh man, those resident evil games are going to be amazing
Took the words right out of my mouth. They look awesome.

manhunt 2 is looking better an better....i wish they would show us some controls though..

If you can do good kills in Godfather or Mortal Kombat...think of Manhunt 2....:D:D

ottoman said:
If you can do good kills in Godfather or Mortal Kombat...think of Manhunt 2....:D:D
Ya... the new ways to virtualy kill people... Oh man:aureola:

Keep in mind, No More Heroes and Disaster: Day of Crisis aren't on there. Those games will be awesome. :D

I can't wait until E3 (I guess) and... erm.. E 4 All? Is that what it's called? Whatever it is, Nintendo is suppose to release lots at E 4 All and Sega, apparently, is going to release a bunch of new games from old franchises at E3.

2007 will be awesome if done right.

Theres so many games that they left out on, but they did have Dragon Quest Swords so Im happy!

The Dragon Quest series has dominated Japan for years and now the epic RPG franchise is coming to Wii. It's entirely changed, though. In The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors, you play in the first-person - more or less on rails - and use the Wii remote as a sword. It may sound simple, but those who have played it have come away with positive impressions. And it happens to push the Wii's graphical capabilities, too.

I told you its going to be a good game!!! :D

DRAGON QUEST SWORDS!!!! when is it gonna come out :drool:

Seems like they left quite a few out but the line-up does look good I wouldn't even dream of selling my Wii

oh right too bad they could have at least put Disaster: Day of Crisis oh well

those games look awesom! i want Metroid Prime so much, same with project hammer...not to keen on manhunt though but still...
yay, my new signature worked!!:D

Back