Wii's actual colors

I think Deep red then moddet with black custom art and 2 red and 2 black controllers. That would be about my dream come true. Maybe some sort of Tribal dragon to give really sleek look

Squall7 said:
May not go down well with the girls though (they don't like being stereotyped).
LOL half the girls at my school and my old school had pink phones, thats a schools worth of girls with pink phones! :tard:

I don't think anything is official yet, including colors. However, I would suspect that the Wii will be in the same colors as the DS lite.

If they have navy blue, that's me, otherwise black

I'd like to see a wild color selection, like what Nintendo did with the N64.

*Remembers Jungle Green*

That would be so cool..

I would want the Pink one O_O.
If they would make a Pink one.
Or else just get the White one <3.

weee.jpg

Though if they are gonna stick to one colour, probably better black than the GC's indigo, eh?

And if you are gonna do a pink one and say it is for girls, why not have a rainbow one called "pride"? Or how about releasing a "patriot" scheme in red, white and blue on Black Friday? I'm sure that would boost sales (it would of course be twice as loud and twice as wide as the Japanese edition).

Last edited:
I think we all know green rules
and would the controllers be the same colour as the consle or will there be a standard colour and the coloured ones are extras

deity_link said:
I think we all know green rules
and would the controllers be the same colour as the consle or will there be a standard colour and the coloured ones are extras

yes, green is my favorite color, but a green wii doesnt look very good. im either getting a clean-looking white one or a shiny-looking red one

Back