Wii's aren't rare where I live

swordkirby

Kirby's path follower
Jan 2, 2008
Area-51, CO
Seriously, at the gamestop down the street, they have piles of them! Are people really still praying to have someplace get a wii in stock?

swordkirby said:
Seriously, at the gamestop down the street, they have piles of them! Are people really still praying to have someplace get a wii in stock?
Buy, Sell, Profit.

They are also available everywhere here in Mexico. The problem is the price, about 100 bucks more expensive

swordkirby said:

It'd be good to note where you live
If someone lives in a Town/State close they could go down and pick one up easily
Also that other dude is right
Ebay is your friend. Use him for good fortune

swordkirby said:

are you sure they aren't just boxes??

idjut said:
I didn't buy mine or pray for it. Santa brought it.

santa did a poor job at my house this year, and for the past 4-6 years really. good for you though, glad he is doing it right for others out there.

kyle

smyth said:
santa did a poor job at my house this year, and for the past 4-6 years really. good for you though, glad he is doing it right for others out there.

kyle

Santa has NEVER visited my house. I think he hates me. but then again, I'm Jewish. :lol:

I think I'm gonna take every1's advice and go buy wii's and sell them on amazon/ebay.

swordkirby said:
Santa has NEVER visited my house. I think he hates me. but then again, I'm Jewish. :lol:

I think I'm gonna take every1's advice and go buy wii's and sell them on amazon/ebay.

instead of going on ebay or amazon just convert to catholisism and wait for santa to bring you one.:lol: :lol:

kyle

swordkirby said:

Dear Sir,
Please pick me up a Wii where you live. Also, I would like some golden apples, a magical unicorn, some pixie dust, and a MacGuffin.

Seriously though, We still can't find them here. Everyones been sold out since two hours after open the friday before Christmas. They'd been sold out since before Thanksgiving before that...

No one here is getting any in until the 25th, supposedly.

Back