Wii's At Gamecrazy-it might be helpful

thatstobadd56

Player Hater
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
0415-6074-8999-8552
I preordered a Wii for the second shipment of Wii's at gamecrazy, in Washington State, they said they will have some on Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) so i would suggest to call your gamecrazy and ask them about a preorder list and if they say they dont have one ask for a waiting list....i called and my gamecrazy store and they were VERY helpful, but u will have to go to the gamecrazy to sign your name on the list..CAN't WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!

maybe its only in washington..but i doubt it

good luck

GreyKirby said:
do you have to pay anything to reserve one??

no i didnt pay any money for the preorder..but i would highly suggest to go into the store to reserve (preorder) one.

mxyplizk said:
Just called my nearest Gamecrazy, but they said they aren't allowed to do that

go to the store and aske for a preorder list..and if they say they dont have one aske them for a waiting list..make sure you ask them if its first come first serve...at my gamecrazy in Seattle, Washington they said that it isnt first come first serve..when you show up they give you one and you can cut in line they said:)

Yea there doing that at my game crazy too!!

Im 10th on the list for the second shipment and they told me to pay in full for it and they put it on a gift card and just come in and get it im so excited :D

Back