Wiis at TRU Canada Sunday Dec 3rd?

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hey guys i was told that on Sunday Dec 3rd in canada, Toys r us would be getting a new shipment of wiis.
Is this real or just a rumour?
here is what happens how i learnt about this:
Old woman comes in to Toys R Us while im asking some stupid employee if they had any wiis left(yes she was DUMB)
old woman talks to the other idiot employee
-"Hello, are you guys supposed to get wiis tommorow?"
-"Uhh... I dunno who told you this?"
-" Another employee "
-" Uhh idunno ..."
-"Can i talk to the manager"
-"Ya but i dunno where he is"
so is this real?

Well I jus called and they said nope they are gettin em nex week prolly.. and I went yesterday to find out they didnt have any either btw i live in canada.

Hmm just called again :p but this time I got a We're not sure... possibly mean that they are gonna be on sale? Thoughts!

I heard rumors such as these too. I was looking foward to getting a wii today, so I called ToysRUs in Dufferin Mall. Sadly they said they dont have any and that they don't know when they will be getting any :(. This sucks for us Canadians.

ya, I got to the St-Bruno Toysrus, they where a line with 'bout 5 group(kid+parent), all the line get to the r-zone at the opening, but no wii :mad:
Damn I was tinking it was the good time, but no...
And no more at zellers, ebgames, la source and best buy:wtf:

Yeah i've been calling stores all week but no luck :mad: . Fortunately I heard that Bestbuy are getting shipments on Friday December 8 :lol: . I NEED to get one.

Edit: Also I heard that Zellers will be getting some on December 6.

Ho this is not a rumor, I have receive an add from bestbuy, and they are suppose to get some friday the 8th at 'vry stores...

err eveyrone knows , all BESTBUYs are getting wiis and PS3s on dec 8th :)
I already knew that, I think ill be getting one. My brother will go to downtown and go to a bestbuy and check if he can get one and buy me one and ill pay him back. He said he can only go if he studies well because the next day he has exams

w00t! hopefully i'll be getting my Wii on Friday! from my brother!

he works at Futureshop, and i'll just give him the money, and he'll get it for me! woohoo!!

Back