wiis been sucking

kevbomac05

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
6139-2063-0162-5101
come on now i had the wii for like a year and it hasent came out with like any good games like wiii sports horrible and bullshit

seriously, nobody cares about a person over the interwebs complaining how the Wii sucks.

Last edited:
kevbomac05 said:
come on now i had the wii for like a year and it hasent came out with like any good games like wiii sports horrible and bullshit

oh...let me get workin on that right away for you sir! :scared:

kevbomac05 said:

Thanks, captain obvious.

yeah dude, SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im with you on this one. the wii had potential to be more than a gimick or grannys favorite console but they blew it with the exception of games like metroid and galaxy (zelda couldve been so much more than a port). but those are jsut a couple truely good games. so w/e... i sold mine.. havent looked back.

kevbomac05 said:

Either you're way too picky

or you live in cardboard box, isolated from all knowledge

It does need to pick it up, it's got sweet games overall, but the're a bit too spread out

lol dude, galaxy, metroid prime 3, Zelda, Brawl, Mario Kart, No More Heroes, and Medal of Honor Heroes 2, arent there only like 6 really good 360 games,
and plz dont go flaming on me cuz its worthless.
but dude, y wouldnt wii sports be crap it comes wit the console, think of it as a free game. and if you had the wii for a year and only played wii sports, then ur not using ur wii correctly

SensesFail said:
yeah dude, SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im with you on this one. the wii had potential to be more than a gimick or grannys favorite console but they blew it with the exception of games like metroid and galaxy (zelda couldve been so much more than a port). but those are jsut a couple truely good games. so w/e... i sold mine.. havent looked back.

i wouldn't sell it just because sensesfail is telling you to sell it, as i would never trust him(he didn't even care about galaxy!)

note-this post is semi-sarcastic

Last edited:
kevbomac05 said:

I mean are you saying you want another Wii sports or some thing? I'm confused at your confusion? The internet will now implode because of this!

Really you should go back to playing COD4... You have like 4 more weeks before the next FPS comes out and the server are empty. Better get your moneys worth while you can instead of wasting time here at a Wii's forum!

mushroomedmario said:
i wouldn't sell it just because sensesfail is telling you to sell it, as i would never trust him(he didn't even care about galaxy!)
post edited. no hard feelings.

just want to say that i dont care for games such as mario galaxy. mario 64 wasnt anything special for me either, i never did complete it, original cartrige or VC version. Super Mario World was the last great maro game for me.

edit..again
i know im probably known as a wii-hater around here but the fact is im not. im a wii-software hater. i cant stand the fact that there are no good games for a system that couldve been something to hardcore gamers. i dont regret buying OR selling my wii. it was a nice little experience and i enjoyed the wii. i just ran out of games to play on it.

oh and i also hate the fact that it's bringing non gamers into the market. i feel it's essential to having our past-time being socially accepted but when the DUMBEST girl, you know the type ditzy.. extremely ditzy.. has a wii and thinks shes the **** for it it just gets on my nerves. lol................... you guys dont understand how strongly i feel about this lol

Last edited:
SensesFail said:
LOL i wont deny galaxy got good ratings. i apologize if i prefer games like call of duty 4 and rock band to mario games. in my opinion mario started going downhill after SNES. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION NO FLAMEZ! lol

anyways im sorry ive lost all credibility because i prefer a different game than you. how silly of me to have my own opinions. thank you for putting me in line SIR.

no hard feelings, i edited my post(beofre you replied) explaining that i was just joking around

(i actually agree with you that mario games went downhill from snes, but only a bit downhill from perfection, which is still an 'epicly amazing!')

Last edited:
Back