Wiis going down in price in 2007???

Do9ey

insert funny comment here
Domkasta, brilliant guy posted a link to a place which is sugguesting a relaunch of the wii in 5 colours at a cheaper price of £100, next spring. This is metorphorically sticking the middle finger up at sony and microsoft.
Will this mean a price drop in the ds lites as well?

Mind you the strap problem will be sorted on those new units???

it might be wise to flog your ninty ware on ebay and buy it when its cheaper this spring and make a neat profit, and grin and bear it while not having one.

If this price drop is a spooth, don't blame me, blame your dog (cat, friends animal, etc)

probably bullshit. £80 is a big drop. if they were gonna drop it by that much it would be something like £139. Maybe it will come without wiisports but who knows.

'till then, like i said, bullshit.

Nintendo has no reason to drop the price right now... not as long as it is selling faster than they can make them. I can see Nintendo dropping the price mid-07 to $200 and removing Wii Sports from the package and charging for the Internet Channel. The net result will be no effective price change, but allow them to have a lower listed price.

FastJunkie said:
actually the price will drop dramitically after the christmas rush is over.

No it won't.

You use the word actually like you're presenting a fact.

1 simple law: The law of supply and demand.

Yeah bullshit. Wiis are small in Price anyways They cost about $150 to make. Why drop the that low

if they drop the prices it would screw sony and microsoft
the wii is only a bit cheaper than the xbox 360 core pack, but by the wii price they get more of an edge on it

Mind you ninty have been doing well this xmas with wii sales and ds lites, so they probally have enough money to make a loss with making the wiis cheaper, but make a gain when getting all the PS3 gamers who realise that they cannot afford one, or realise that they are getting a really bad expensive computer.

the wii won't drop to £100, thats a bit too enthusiastic, my bet is £140.

I am not moaning if it goes down to £100, considering I am still waiting for stock.

Maybe every one who has a wii should sell it on ebay for rrp and buy anouther in the price drop, making a sweet profit...

Does this mean the ds lite will go down in value too??

dude maby spring 08 but the thing is its already half the price off the xbox with sports that means that the price edge they have would have been elimanated if it was against game cube or somthing

plus they already did every thing they could to keep price down

Back