Wii's Graphics - What's All The Fuss About?

MetroidFan said:
My computer bugged out and made two of the same thing so I edited the first one to put accidental double post...
strange...itd usually same something like this after an edit:
Last edited by wii_cammy : 06-17-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Sovieto said:
strange...itd usually same something like this after an edit:
Last edited by wii_cammy : 06-17-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Actually if you make an edit within like 30 seconds or a minute it will not show that it was editted.

the new upcoming wii games have awsome graphics have a look at super mario galaxy, ssbb and metroid

Well still screen shots don't do the graphics of the games justice. I'm playing Harry Potter atm and Hogwarts looks amazing yet if you look at a still shot the graphics look poor. I also agree that the game play is the most important if the graphics are bearable and the Wii does have the capability to make the games look nice. Harry Potter is an example, the Wii version was considered better than the X360 and PS3 versions due to the innovative Wii Remote as a wand controls, even though the visuals were a little less stunning. The key is perfect the innovative controls and maximise the Wii's visual capabilities and you'll have an awesome game.

Last edited:
I kinda get annoyed that in a lot of your articals you tell us that
"were all to blame"

lol who ever says that wii graphics are stupid look at ssbb and super mario galaxy really good graphics DUH

Come on people, the Wii graphics are fine. So what if they're not as good as 360 or PS3. The thing is that the Wii still has better graphics than the original Xbox and PS2 etc... So that means it can still pass as next gen, but it just doesn't exactly look like it. And the Wii kicks ass with it's motion sensoring gameplay, and great EXCLUSIVE games like RedSteel, RE4: Wii Edition, Brawl, Metroid 3 etc.. This is the reason why I bought a Nintendo Wii, because it's new and better than the other next gen consoles. ;)

gamecube and wii look the same 2 me and if its better the game is real short

I've never been much of a graphics guy. I'd rather play Final Fantasy VII over Gears of War any day. For me, Gameplay far beats graphics. By far. I would rather have NES Graphics with good Gameplay over Xbox 360 Graphics with bad Gameplay. Sure, good Graphics are a nice bonus.

From the majority of what I've seen/read, the Wii seems to have the lesser quality Graphics than the Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 (though Metroid 3's Graphics amazed me). It's not that big a deal, at least the Wii did something unique with gaming. Once more, Gameplay > Graphics anyday.

Anyways, the Wii's graphics are just fine. Go pick up a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl when it comes out and then make a fuss over Graphics. I'm sure the Gameplay (and Graphics) will keep you entertained for a few hours. ^^

wii graphics are more than enough!!

they might not be as good as ps3, but sometimes the difference is not so big (as some people use to say)!!

Screw the Redneckbox 360. I prefer art in a game. If I wanted to see something that looks like real life, I would just walk outside.

Back