Wii's in CANADA !!

I'm in Canada, i didnt have much trouble getting my Wii i got it on the first day :D. I dont have my Wii number atm but ill post it later.

I got it at launch as well. Block, I added you but your code is wrong. Must have made a mistake. Try to check it :)

Last edited:
Sounds useless to say because you won't know lol. it's a small (very) village. It sucks really... had to drive 15 mins to get to the closest shop where I bought my Wii the 19th

Please someone tell me I'm not alone in my french canada?? :sad:

Added you SukhKular

Kk
Gf

Last edited:
Luckily, I live in downtown Toronto, near a huge Best Buy that opened up recently, and which had an inordinate amount of Wii's for sale on launch day. They had 300, for which I was 230th in line. :D

just outside of Toronto here; got our Wii on day 1 as well ... hopefully have my Wii number and nick on here this weekend ... I'm kinda curious to see the parade get goin too

Yes 1 hour away from toronto here, my parents are french canadian so your not alone lmao, thats where i learnt my french :)
Anywho I did not get mine because well outside toronto very populated around my area... :( and ummagumma did you go to the bestbuy thats just under the ryerson university?

Back