Wii's in CANADA !!

I'm here from the most easternly point in the country in St. John's, Newfoundland. East coast reppin' all the way.

GreyKirby said:
Yes 1 hour away from toronto here, my parents are french canadian so your not alone lmao, thats where i learnt my french :)
Anywho I did not get mine because well outside toronto very populated around my area... :( and ummagumma did you go to the bestbuy thats just under the ryerson university?

Same here, just in Hamilton.

Although I had a preorder from ToysRUs since May! Seven months is a long time to wait for such an anticipated system. But... getting in a lineup that already had people leaving (told to by employees that ran out of numbers/systems) was even more entertaining. :lol: :ciappa:

c'est pas fair j'ai menquer le Wii par comme 20 minutes la premiere journer, now i have to wait for shippments and non since release day except 3 at walmart which are long gone and i go every mourning :( this mourning i was sure that i was going to get it....

i hate living in North Bay stupid northern ontario is helpless.

martin8768 said:
Ce n'est pas juste, Moi j'ai manque la Wii par 20 minutes durant la premiere journee ou elle est sortie aux magasin now i have to wait for shippments and non since release day except 3 at walmart which are long gone and i go every mourning :( this mourning i was sure that i was going to get it....

i hate living in North Bay stupid northern ontario is helpless.
Just did a little correction there lol
i hate living in Markham.. This city is too overly populated lol

MysticGohan said:
i am from Ontario got my wii at launch
your from Markham i am from pickering live by pickering town center
Total Est. Time: 27 minutes Total Est. Distance: 19.78 miles
thats how close i am from pickering ontario o_O
Anywho, Geez is it populated there, i went to markville, what a place, no camping no line up but so many people O_O

GreyKirby said:
Just did a little correction there lol
i hate living in Markham.. This city is too overly populated lol

I live in Markham too and you're right...it is getting over populated. :)

From Toronto, Ontario. Got my Wii at the Best Buy (Scarborough Town Centre) location.

It's cool that even full english canadian know a bit of french. makes me proud of my quebec :p

GreyKirby said:
Yes 1 hour away from toronto here, my parents are french canadian so your not alone lmao, thats where i learnt my french :)
Anywho I did not get mine because well outside toronto very populated around my area... :( and ummagumma did you go to the bestbuy thats just under the ryerson university?

That's the one.

tuned said:
Same here, just in Hamilton.

Although I had a preorder from ToysRUs since May! Seven months is a long time to wait for such an anticipated system. But... getting in a lineup that already had people leaving (told to by employees that ran out of numbers/systems) was even more entertaining. :lol: :ciappa:

im from hamilton, bought my wii launch day at toys r us across from limeridge. we were the first ppl in the door. waited since 11:45 the night before til 9am. cold,had blanket,was worth the wait though. sucks to be those ppl who thought they had a chance on gettin one like an hour before haha. suckers all had to leave. ah well:)

Raze said:
From Toronto, Ontario. Got my Wii at the Best Buy (Scarborough Town Centre) location.
yea maybe i should go check out the scarborough town center.. and stalk you all >:D
btw did you just walk in or camp or what?
and the person who said they were from markham... you will never find out who i am.. >+D

Last edited:
Back