Wii's in the US? please?

Lamar/TBD

Computer animator
Oct 22, 2007
Best of England: Suffolk
England's wii supplies are [STRIKE]screwed[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]****ed[/STRIKE] extremely low. i need a new wii to swap my current one with as it's messing up, but i can't get one till january, and the guarantee ends december 8. meaning if i want a new wii ill have no wii at christmas! T^T
PLZ SAVE ME! ARE THERE ANY WIIS IN THE US I CAN BUY?

Yes you can buy some probably, but I don't think the games in England work on a US Wii.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

hey if im guessing correctly that about the same time you bought your wii last year right....if it is why dont you got to the nintendo web site and register your wii then you will get 3 months in warranty more....just register it....cause the wii came out in november and your warrant ends in december 8 meening you didnt register your wii on the website....if u do so you will be eligible for more 3 months of warranty....hope i helped =]

Here is the link =]
http://register.nintendo.com/productreg2

hi there im just back from florida and i got a wii from virgin shop at downtown disney and the games bought in uk dont work in us wii console

Lamar/TBD said:
PLZ SAVE ME! ARE THERE ANY WIIS IN THE US I CAN BUY?

Wiis in the US are practically impossible to find too now that Christmas shopping is underway (and were hard to find in many places even before now).

Back