Wii's Interface Screens #1

Equis

WII-19-VI
Oct 18, 2006
i dont know if it goes here but here they go!

my.php

source: umm i lost the page :(

yeah i sent those same pics to ion but never found any feed back the site i foundt ehm on was a french site so its hard to find again too lol... but yeah thought it was interesting none the less

JCpackers05 said:
the first screen was definatley at the beginning of Metroid Prime 2.....probably on other games to, but ive only seen it on MP

They use that screen now on almost every game from GC-DS

yeah for security reasons so they dont get sued and all that ****.... it is displayed when you turn on the DS.... it is fricken annoying.....

In the 5th image, it has an option to set the Console Nickname. Could this mean that we can connect to it via PC, and transfer files between the two? Or is it possible that this is the name that people enter for WiiConnect24, like the Friends Code?

Just a few thoughts.

Flip said:
In the 5th image, it has an option to set the Console Nickname. Could this mean that we can connect to it via PC, and transfer files between the two? Or is it possible that this is the name that people enter for WiiConnect24, like the Friends Code?

Just a few thoughts.

probl. like you can do with the DS and put your name.

so when u go online or play VS games or mayb wii sport or something else it shows

Back