Wii's Momentum To Last Until Ps3 is Under $300?

SSJJason said:
This year will be the best for Nintendo,they got Brawl,Incredible Hulk,Mario Kart,Sega superstars tennis.So by the end of the year the Wii will be the 1 consle in the World!the end of the year is the good time to buy a wii , Nintendo has to ship more out.I got this from ign.

DUDE!! You're forgeting Wii Fit!
I predict that %95 of people who will purchase Wii Fit don't know about it today. TRUST ME. Remember Brain Age?? EXACTLY

Caliko said:
DUDE!! You're forgeting Wii Fit!
I predict that %95 of people who will purchase Wii Fit don't know about it today. TRUST ME. Remember Brain Age?? EXACTLY

Please dont post in caps , it seems like your yelling.
I dont give a crap about brain age,Im already to intellengent.

SSJJason said:

Intelligent? Obviously not. An exclamation point (!) signifies yelling, NOT caps...idiot. Did I ask anyone if they cared about Brain Age? No. We're talking about the market here... not wether you think you're too smart for Brain Age or not.

...looks like someone could use a "lil" Brain Age eh?...

Fool!

Caliko said:
Intelligent? Obviously not. An exclamation point (!) signifies yelling, NOT caps...idiot. Did I ask anyone if they cared about Brain Age? No. We're talking about the market here... not wether you think you're too smart for Brain Age or not.

...looks like someone could use a "lil" Brain Age eh?...

So I see your calling me stupid, huh?
Im on the Honor Roll ,I started reading when i was 3,I always get high grades . Plus, you dont even know me fool,if you did then you can talk about me.I dont supose your report card is as good as mine.All I said was not to post in caps, and then you talk about me like you know me.

EDIT:Mess with me and I'll make your stay not so pleasent

Last edited:
SSJJason said:
Im on the Honor Roll ,I started reading when i was 3,I always get high grades . Plus, you dont even know me fool,if you did then you can talk about me.I dont supose your report card is as good as mine.All I said was not to post in caps, and then you talk about me like you know me.

Jesus, go take a time-out. It's a forum, s/he was making a point, and s/he didn't type in ALL caps. "Honor Roll"....thats just rich. Clearly at your public school they didn't put much emphasis on spelling/grammar.

Apocalypse said:
Jesus, go take a time-out. It's a forum, s/he was making a point, and s/he didn't type in ALL caps. "Honor Roll"....thats just rich. Clearly at your public school they didn't put much emphasis on spelling/grammar.

Im sorry. I never really was good at spelling/grammar,I was just angry at the time, and I wanted to take it out on someone.

SSJJason said:
The irony in this post is a mix of "humorous" and "depressing".

SSJJason said:

Are you one of them Net Bangerz?? Exactly how are you gonna make my stay not so "pleasent"??
Honor Roll? Wow a wannabe on Honor Roll?? *applause*
Obviously you don't know me because if you were to see me in the streets you wouldn't do s***.

What you tried to pull on me was a rankism move. It didn't work did it?

Anyway lets drop it here because we are disrespecting this board by staying off topic.

Caliko said:
Are you one of them Net Bangerz?? Exactly how are you gonna make my stay not so "pleasent"??
Honor Roll? Wow a wannabe on Honor Roll?? *applause*
Obviously you don't know me because if you were to see me in the streets you wouldn't do s***.

What you tried to pull on me was a rankism move. It didn't work did it?

Anyway lets drop it here because we are disrespecting this board by staying off topic.

Ok listen, im sorry for what I said about you.I just went berserk because I dont like people calling me a Idiot.You have the right to correct me.
Truce?

EDIT:I just wanna be friends not enemies,ok?
My trash talk was my exusted way of saying hello,when i wrote that comment i came back from sakteboarding.

Last edited:
i dont think it will drop i think they are going to do that stupid ps3 slim like the ps2 and ps1 i dont find the point if u really need to make a slim ur system is 2 big be like the wii small compact and great!!! if they do drop it it will be nice 2 much money for it and theres nothing special about it is the psp made in a home console

Last edited:
laderer5 said:
But if they drop it too much they wont be making much profit.

Well a good example was when they dropped the PSP price and to do that they removed the items that came with it. No cover case, no memory stick, etc.. it was just the unit itself.

I think $400 is more than reasonable for a great console that includes a blu-ray player which costs more than $400 in the first place if you buy it alone.

In the end, the PS3 will be the dominate of the three consoles.

Back