Wii's selling very fast!

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
I went in to Asda with my mate today and he inquired about if they had any Wii's in stock. We were told that they got 12 in yesterday at 1pm and they all sold withing 30 minutes! Thats good going!

like if said so many times before..........they sell like hotcakes, going to be people ripping eachothers ears off to get a wii hahaha

my friend works at bestbuy and they get shipments of like 100 and are sold within 2 days, within a few hours with christmas coming up.

Most definitely one of if not the most popular console of all time. When I worked at best buy around when these were released, it was ridiculous, we thought that oh in a couple months you'll be able to come in any day of the week and pick one up. Boy were we wrong. I still have yet to walk into a Best Buy or any other electronics store and see a Wii sitting on the shelf.

I walked into Target on two separate occasions and picked up Wii's. Plain dumb luck - but my son and niece are both getting one.

blueovalboy7 said:
Very nice, I'm assuming you're the one giving them the Wiis.

Yup, uhuh. There's a reason why all my nieces, nephews and son love me, lol.

actually, how i got my wii still makes me laugh...........i go in to get like 6 ps2 games because i had my pay check, and i wanted to go cracy with it.....yes im still a teenager, and i saw 2 wiis in stock and im like,....meh what the hell....so i bought it

PapaL said:
Yup, uhuh. There's a reason why all my nieces, nephews and son love me, lol.
Haha, whatever works for them. You're going to have a very happy son and a very happy niece.

zapasant93 said:
actually, how i got my wii still makes me laugh...........i go in to get like 6 ps2 games because i had my pay check, and i wanted to go cracy with it.....yes im still a teenager, and i saw 2 wiis in stock and im like,....meh what the hell....so i bought it
Release day, 12 hours in a chair overnight, no sleep. I worked the night before the release (working at Best Buy at the time) drove home and on the way I was like...you know what, screw it I want the Wii, drove back and got in line. Only console I have ever bought on release day.

Last edited:
It's amazing that nearly a year after the release date, the sales for the Wii is still accelerating. Well done Ninty :yesnod:

I'm happy to see Nintendo owning the gaming console sector. The Wii is just a great console for people of all ages.

You'd think was the insane sales still going that 3rd party support would pick up.

For a long time IGN and sites like that said it has been yet I don't see an increase in impressive 3rd party games.:mad5:

Back