WiiSave.com-->99% Complete File *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

phantomzer0

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2006
I uploaded my save file for anyone who would like to get to the end without any of the in between story. Clicking the link will yield screenshots of the completed file, so if you don't want to spoil anything, don't click the link.

This is the text taken from the description:

All Heart Containers, All Golden Bugs, All Upgrades [Biggest Bomb Bag, Biggest Quiver, Largest Wallet], Max Rupees. Only 35 of 60 Poe's, All Hidden Techniques Found and Mastered.

50lvl Gauntlet left untouched for your pleasure. Mystic Armor has been purchased.

NOTE: Saved 1% of completion for the remaining poe's. There is no reward for attaining all 60.

Start at Hyrule Castle. You can leave the castle and play around or you can climb to the top and fight the final battle. The Dungeon has been cleared and is ready for the climb.

To get to the Cave of Ordeals [50lvl Gauntlet] you need to take the warp point to Gerudo Valley. The Cave is nearby.

Here's the link to the file:
Wii Save - Share or Download Nintendo Wii Saved Games > 99% Complete Save at End of Game

Have Fun!:)

Last edited:
I only posted this for anyone who wants to skip to the end. No need for lame replies.

You can download the file, but as far as getting it onto your system, you won't be able to. You can get a good 1gb SD card for like 20$ off of newegg.com and other sites!

THanks for that file. After I beat the game I might try this save file out. Nobody needs to be an a$$ because he did this. you dont HAVE to download it. I will definately try this eventually though. Unless I get 100% of course lol

I doubt ill ever complete the game lol. When i get it on 8th december i cant play it too much as i have loads of exams. Then ill get red steel and seen as im not that good at zelda games anyway ill probably only get about half way, lol. Though ill try my best. I hear it is a lot harder than ocarina of time, and i only just about managed to do that...

You get a reward for obtaining all 60 poes. I'm not sure what, but for 20 you get a new bottle and Great Fairy's Tears. So, for 60, you are sure to get something better.

I looked it up in the official guide and there is surely no reward aside from returning his skin to normal.

Ok so...i'm not complaining about you posting this, but I think if you spend the money on the game you should at least try to beat it yourself before skipping straight to the end. This is great if you've tried time after time to beat it and just can't do it.

I mean...if i can't beat the game I'll probably get aggravated enough that I'll download something like this, but i'm sure as hell gonna try first.

Back