Wiisconsinites!!!

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Wii players from wisconsin band now, for the was agains michigan for the U.P. is at hand... ok they dont know a thing about it but ooooh will they be suprised.

Post yer WI city and Wii number and together we can reclaim our territory..... its not even touching them for cryin out loud

haha no, I just have this grudge against michigan for having the UP(Upper Penninsula) for itself when it should rightfully be wisconsin land. anyway, whenever I try to find wisconsin friends, my evil antagonist ways come forth and scare people

long story short...

Fellow wisconsin Wii player, lets all join up, Just put down yer Wii number and trade with whoever else claims to be from Wiisconsin

I'm from Washington...and I have no grudge. But other Washingtonians can PM me with their codes...

ocdan said:
haha no, I just have this grudge against michigan for having the UP(Upper Penninsula) for itself when it should rightfully be wisconsin land. anyway, whenever I try to find wisconsin friends, my evil antagonist ways come forth and scare people

long story short...

Fellow wisconsin Wii player, lets all join up, Just put down yer Wii number and trade with whoever else claims to be from Wiisconsin

LMAO.

I live in the Fox Cities of Wisconsin, in all my time living here in this shitty state with the fresh smell of cow manure every other 10 miles, I have never heard about the whole thing you just said.

I will join your Wisconsin band, I'll add your Wii code now

Back