WiiSports - Bowling ball always hooks to the left on one WiiMote, but not the other?

DavidBeoulve

Father of four Wii kids
Nov 14, 2006
United States of America
In WiiSports the Bowling ball always hooks to the left on one WiiMote, but not the other. What gives?

I'm not sure what to calibrate to make it work better. I tried adjusting the sensativity but anything better than "almost not sensativity" on the WiiMote produced two dots.

Any advice guys?

It does it for me too, but I just adjust where I stand on the floor and bowl. I haven't tried it with a different wiimote though, I might do that tonight.

hmm. it sounds like maybe your 'mote is malfunctioning. we have all four wiimotes giving the same amount of spin when bowling. i can't imagine one would do something different than another unless there is something wrong with it.

Does that wiimote have any problem on any other games?

That happens to me. It hooks left all the time on the controller i use (came with the wii) and the wii remote i bought seperately that my friends and family use throws perfectly the way you want it whether straight or slight curve.

"Does that wiimote have any problem on any other games?" Difficult to ascertain, as none of them are looking for precisely that king of motion. Golf aims for you. Tennis is just "swing" and timing mostly (that I've seen), Boxing? Baseball might matter, but I suck so bad at batting I'm not sure I'd notice.

Yes, the 2nd Wiimote I bought works better.

Back