wiiu

magabite

WiiChat Member
Jul 14, 2012
maple
i was woundering if wii u is going to be able to play my wii disc games and be able to play my classic nes games and be able to play my game cube games on disc

The Wii U will definitely have the ability to play retro games (such as NES titles) via something like the Virtual Console, and most certainly will play Wii games by disc. I haven't heard word of whether or not the Wii U will play Gamecube games either via download or disc, but I wouldn't doubt if one or the other will be an option.

Doubtful. 'Less that glitch is due to a programming defect in the Wii's firmware; which I doubt; it has to do with the game's programming itself. Which means no matter what console it's played on, the glitch remains.

Doubtful. 'Less that glitch is due to a programming defect in the Wii's firmware; which I doubt; it has to do with the game's programming itself. Which means no matter what console it's played on, the glitch remains.
Meh it was worth a thought, hopefully the lag will get better.

That ain't gonna change either, it's all related to host/server speed, not the system. 'Less it gets a re:reloaded on the Wii U, Goldeneye ain't gettin' any upgrades. :p

All in favor of Ninty re-re-releasing Wii Goldeneye for Wii U <with all bug fixes> say AYE!

"AYE!"

...or they can just make a whole new one based on a similar engine :thumbsup:

Back