WiiWare debuts on March 25 with a plethora of titles

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Instead of rolling out a game every week, Nintendo is stocking the WiiWare store with nine games on day one. The other good news is not all of them are 1,500 Wii Points! Only Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King rings in at $15, which makes it the most expensive game on the shop. Arc System Works’ Okiraku Ping Pong Wii and Tenshi no Solitaire (Angel's Solitaire) cost the same as a Famicom game.

Here is a list of what Japan will get on later this month. The numbers in the parentheses denotes the price.

Okiraku Ping Pong Wii (500)

Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan Wii (1,000)

Saku Saku Animal Panic (1,000)

Star Solider R (800)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (1,500)

Tenshi no Solitaire (500)

Dr. Mario & Saikin Bokumetsu (1,000)

Minna no Pokemon Bokujou (1,000)

Lonpos (1,000)

Just to let you know we will be covering WiiWare games. I have a few games in mind I want to play, but I want to know what you are interested in. Please post your suggestions in the comments.

linkage

I'm fairly certain that wiiware is launching in Japan on March 25. The U.S release date isn't until May 12. My question is when will we in North America see the Everybody's Nintendo Channel?

Cool, but I don't see myself buying any of those.

I'll have to look up what Star Soldier R is before I make a decision on that one.

CstylesX said:
I'm fairly certain that wiiware is launching in Japan on March 25. The U.S release date isn't until May 12. My question is when will we in North America see the Everybody's Nintendo Channel?

hmmmmm ... am i out of the loop, whats "everybody's nintendo channel" entail?

iggypop said:
hmmmmm ... am i out of the loop, whats "everybody's nintendo channel" entail?

It is the channel that is already out in Japan that will have game previews, user ratings, game promo videos. It will also turn your wii into a Nintendo DS download station for demos (for those of us who have a ds and a wii). It's been out in Japan since December and I haven't heard any news about its release in N. America.

I'm hoping that Bomberman WiiWare is like the game on Xbox Live Arcade and has online deathmatching.

Online Bomberman, SSBM, Mario Kart, and Monster Hunter 3 are all I need for online gaming!!!

I'm glad the date is pushed back for North America till May 12th.
There is other things for me to be playing as of now, and I really really enjoy playing them. (Brawl)

Japan gets stuff early again though, good stuff.

bout europe dont leave us in the dark like always!!!!!

and i thoghut bomberman was a lanch title (with online)

ff only game i get does, it have the old battle system ff12 so gay!!!!!!!

CantGetAWii said:
I'm glad the date is pushed back for North America till May 12th.
There is other things for me to be playing as of now, and I really really enjoy playing them. (Brawl)

Japan gets stuff early again though, good stuff.
The real reason I think this is good news, is that SSBB & Mario Kart hit before May 12 and that means that they will be free online for the life of the system.

I hope the hinted at pay-service does not affect Monster Hunter 3 next year.

Frog said:
I hope the hinted at pay-service does not affect Monster Hunter 3 next year.

The pay-to-play service has been pretty clear at what its for so far. It is for extra content, that could include DLC and Voice chat so far of what we know is comming.

The normal online will remain free for all the games as far as they have annouced so far. Just the extra stuff will be charged for.

ye p2p i think will come clear at E3 but i think it for mmo and it for extra's dlc and voice chat etc.

but i want a bomberman online game that kick ass

Back