WiiWare Suggestions

Bigjake52 said:
I wonder when the mii vote ch comes out? But they should have a cheat download. like for the game with all of the cheats. Like when you hit home on a vc game it says
Wii menu Reset
Manual Cheat
That would be cool and you can add all codes for all game cheat things
But all so have a vote where you can vote wich game should be on shop ch
and nintendo should give you 500 points on you brithday. and you cant change that setting. or give everyone 2000 points on x-mas

i would like to use gamegenie/gameshark, also the xmas idea is cool

flight1991 said:
i would like to use gamegenie/gameshark, also the xmas idea is cool
And with the game geen one it works with wii games vc and gcn and you dont have to add in most of te codes it knows them all unless you make one

Good suggestions, but Nintendo is not going to bother with all the molestings and murders that will come of the chat rooms, know what I mean? They hardly want to bother with putting our games online, much less dealing with the criminal element.

Online poker is its own demon. I spent about $1000 from 2004 to 2006 and all I have to show for it is 2 cotton T-shirts advertising the site, that shrink rapidly in the dryer. Just say no kiddies.

X-Com is the shizznit. Nuff said. (personally I had Terror from the deep). Did you know there was a re-vamped part 3 I never tried?

It kinda seems to me this whole wiiware idea is kinda gay, I mean, sounds like we are going to get a bunch of half-as games. Like the cow rider game that comes with wii-play. We will get bombarded with that kind of ****.......and be like Atari was, and then you wont even know what games are good, because there are so many crap ones.......

With the mario all stars if you have all 3 mario games it's 500 points for mario 2 (jap)
And i read that nintendo might have a ch for nintendo power old and new

Movie downloads as a channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't even have 2 use da internet after download)

krisv2010 said:
you guys might as well forget a demo channel or the channel where develpers put their own games for download because tye wii doesnt have enough space in it, that was nintendos biggest mistake on the wii by not putting a hard drive. but i sure hope the rumors are true about a external wii hard drive in the future that you can play stuff off of, but they'll probobly overcharge for it big time like all console harddrives.

Actually, starting next year nintendo will be releasing indi-games on wiiware, space isn't really an issue either. You know all those VC games you have sitting on your wii? Well you can delete them and redownload them for free if you ever want to. Plus you can buy 2gig memory cards on the side.

I'm not against an external HDD per se, unless it ruins the sleek shape of my wii :) but there's work arounds in the mean time.

As for wiiware channels, I'd like to see an E-Mail channel similiar to outlook. Something that downloads mails off my account and gives me notifications while I'm playing games. Or, and I think some one mentioned this already, a channel that let's me use my Instant Messenger while I'm playing Wii. (E.g. - Hit the menu button on the wiimote, type a message, send it, then go back to saving the world from space pirates.)

i think they should put in a nintendo news channel for all of nintendos latest updates.
Bigjake52 said:
and nintendo should give you 500 points on you brithday. and you cant change that setting. or give everyone 2000 points on x-mas
i like the idea if they could make it work

Last edited:
I think that Wii points should be awarded after beating games. The harder the Game is to beat, the more Wii points.

junojpeg said:
I think that Wii points should be awarded after beating games. The harder the Game is to beat, the more Wii points.
Like that one. like lets say for Paper maio for the wii is 1000 points affter you beat it
or zelda tp. 5000 points (if you get everything)

yea but the only problem with points after beating a game is that people could just use strategy guides and strategy guides make it possible for even the worst of players to win most of the time

Ya never thought fo that. but i have one something to update your ds frimwere

Back