Will Banjo Kazooie come?

Killa-X

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Ever since I was younger in my childhood, I loved Banjo Kazooie. Not knowing a 2nd version cammed out also. I downloaded Project 64, and started the 2nd version. I use to do Banjo kazooie so much, If I was too sick for school, I would play it. Click Clock Woods would be my favorite level.

Will this game come to the wii? I would love if it did!

Hard to say. It'll take a lot of wheeling and dealing between Nintendo and all the other parties involved that also own a slice of the Banjo Kazooie license.

Possible, but not likely

Rare Ware is owned by microsoft

And it will take alot of tricks from nintendo to get it. But then if anyone can do it nintendo can.

Last edited:
Killa-X said:
Ever since I was younger in my childhood, I loved Banjo Kazooie. Not knowing a 2nd version cammed out also. I downloaded Project 64, and started the 2nd version. I use to do Banjo kazooie so much, If I was too sick for school, I would play it. Click Clock Woods would be my favorite level.

MOst likely not

i love the game to, have it on N64-
what site did you get the game at
or can you email me at [email protected]
1 or 2 or both

No its coming out for the 360

Killa-X said:

Nope - Banjo was created by Rare and Nintendo do not own the licence to the characters. Banjo will make new apperance on 360 not Wii.

Back