Will be camping out at Gamestop

Belarr

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2008
Southern California
But I am unsure as of what to do to burn the time. I used my Ipod at the Wii launch
but that won't be able to sustain me for very long as the battery is :sick: (dead) .

Also, is there anything I should know about Gamestop in particular when it comes to things like this?

(p.s. Don't flame me for the camping thing, I know camping out for a game isn't the greatest use of time)

brawldude said:
bring a psp, a ds, a laptop, and some movies(to watch on the laptop)

• PSP - Done
  • Laptop - Done (only 1.75 hour battery)
  • Movies - Done

I can take care of that, but the laptop's battery duration isn't all that great, advice?

lol we're all gamers inside, I know how yuh feel, ANYWAYS i might be doing the same, That is i have a crap load of Red Bulls to keep me awake for the rest of the day,

Vedelkin10 said:
lol we're all gamers inside, I know how yuh feel, ANYWAYS i might be doing the same, That is i have a crap load of Red Bulls to keep me awake for the rest of the day,
Yeah, just thought I add that to the post so that I make myself clear >_>

(p.s. Bottled Coke > Red Bull)

2 litre bottle cokes are they only good ones. anyway, just out of curiosity, when are you camping out(time).

thas said:
2 litre bottle cokes are they only good ones. anyway, just out of curiosity, when are you camping out(time).
I am camping out (if the release date doesn't change) that Friday night or VERY EARLY Saturday morning (like 3am).

well it is march/spring break, so if i dont preorder i will line up aswell. personally if they dont have enough copies ready by this time, that is just sad. im pretty sure hey will ship a lot. either way everyone that wants it will get it.

thas said:
well it is march/spring break, so if i dont preorder i will line up aswell. personally if they dont have enough copies ready by this time, that is just sad. im pretty sure hey will ship a lot. either way everyone that wants it will get it.
I already preordered, but I still like the experience of the line.

I want to camp too =X Has a midnight release been announced or are you planning on waiting till the gamestop opens in the morning?

this is the first game i've preordered, and i was wondering if that still means i'll have to wait in a monstrous line to pick up my copy?

^I'm pretty sure the store will order enough copies to fit the preorders. So yeah all preorders should be able to pickup on first day.

AoWFraggit said:
this is the first game i've preordered, and i was wondering if that still means i'll have to wait in a monstrous line to pick up my copy?

i alos want to know the same thing and i also want to know if i preorder now will i get this game on the first day? ive asked this before but got no answer.

thas, you've still got plenty of time to preorder. we still have over a month to go!

...sadly.

AoWFraggit said:
thas, you've still got plenty of time to preorder. we still have over a month to go!

...sadly.

i dont think your understanding what im asking. ok here goes. if i preorder today will i get it on the first day for sure?

Back