Will I get any money for my GC if there aren't any chords, BUT I have

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
Super Smash Bro's Melee, Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Godzilla, 1 controller, and 1 wireless waveboard controller, and of course the Game Cube.

i think you do need the cords in order for gamestop eb to take it off yer hands, at least thats what I remember when I took my psone away...

Yeah, you need the chords to sell it to EB/Gamestop

you can sell all the other things though, but dont expect to get a lot of money
=/

How much money will you get for a system ?
Xbox or Gamecube ?

Gamecube at Gamestop/EB you only get $25, i just sold mine the other day, but i got $20 more because of some deal going on there...
Xbox idk maybe around 40-60?
something like that would be reasonable, maybe a little more, but then again i dont have an Xbox
*shrugs*

It will be hard to sell your GC if it has no cords, most people will need them to even play any of those games. It would probably be better to just sell the games, then toss in the spare GC unit as a bonus.

At GameCrazy you especially need the AV cords. They also test the system right there, right in front of you to see if it's defective or not.

Sold our GameCube on eBay for $86... no controllers, just the system, the wires and Animal Crossing.

id rather keep mine collecting dust than trade it for 25 bucks. ne1 wanna buy one? :p mine has cords

Back