Will I need a BIG television?

my tvs a 50 incher rearpro
so massive moves for me

I think the sensor bar is not limited by the size of the TV. Its something I'll be watching as we approach launch as my screen is almost 9 feet wide. My guess is that you will calibrate your range of motion and screen size, similar to how you calibrate a palm pilot when you first turn it on or hard reset it.

<<<will be usein blue tack to hold it in place

My guess is the size of the TV will not even effect the required size of movement. Notice the sensor bar is the same size, regardless of your TV size. It will translate your movements and display on your screen.

sausage dog said:
Think about it. Will this console come with a recommendation on television size so that the new controller works? And will the tv size effect the quality of the gameplay?

I guess my portable television is out tof the question.

I doubt it, thats why it will looks the same if its on an HD-TV as it would on a regular tv, becuase not alot of people will have big screen tv's. However I do have a big screen

imahawki said:
I think the sensor bar is not limited by the size of the TV. Its something I'll be watching as we approach launch as my screen is almost 9 feet wide. My guess is that you will calibrate your range of motion and screen size, similar to how you calibrate a palm pilot when you first turn it on or hard reset it.
I agree. I think that it'll be just like calibrating the DS, if you move it to a different TV, you fumble your way to the menu, it'll have you point at a few dots on the screen and then everything will line up again

I would recommend getting a Widescreen and if you can get one that supports 480P than get that too.

I think 66cm (26") to 81cm (32") would be perfect. Rear Projection tvs aren't that great quality so I would recommend either a slim CRT or an LCD or plasma - though plasma do suffer from burn in when stagnant images are displayed on the screen.

This is a 81cm 32" slimfit tv that costs only around AU $1200 or US $800
l_ws32z30he.jpg

Back