will i notice a difference???

S.T.P

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2006
hey, i was thinking about getting the componant av cables for my Wii, will i notice a difference??

thanks in advance

and im looking at getting a fixed SCART rather than plugging the white, yellow and red into a SCART converter....will I get a better response on a 32 flat screen standard TV ..I havent got componenent inputs

i was considering them too, anyone willing to take a before and after picture of it working?

thanks for that link, another question, if i get a 3rd party brand of ebay, will they work the same as the official ones??

Ok I checked out that link from Gamespot, and I noticed something. Those pictures are just one with a blur effect and one that's got a sharpen mask. I'm using the cables that came with my Wii. Not component, and the sharp images in that link look closer to the video I'm getting. The Wii's video actually looks just as sharp as my Gamecube did using and S-Video cable. The comparison on Gamespot is a general idea that component gives a sharper image, but the images are faked.
If you look at the very last image. The one of Excite truck, you'll notice that there's an actual photo of someone holding a Wii-mote and it's laid on top of a screenshot, and even that is blurry in one, and sharp on the other.

Last edited:
Isn't the wii remote sharper on Exite truck because that actual image appears in the game to instruct you on how to use the remote? Therefore its part of the image on TV?

jakenoble said:
Isn't the wii remote sharper on Exite truck because that actual image appears in the game to instruct you on how to use the remote? Therefore its part of the image on TV?
That is a possibility, but the images still are very obviously faked. Like I said, my TV is using the normal cables and my picture isn't blurry at all.

Back