will it cost me ?

[[doodle-x

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
elooo i was jus wunderin after i have connected my wii to my wireless internet and i wanna connect it tu this wii connect 24 will it cost to connect to the wii connect 24 cuz i dont wanna set it all up if its gonna cost ? if that dusnt cost will anythin cost afta i set up the wii connect 24 ? or is it jus lyk browsin the internet on my computa ?? thankuu-x [[soz so long :D

hey, hooking your wii to wc24 is free along with other online services like news and weather channels, wc24 allows you wii to stay connected to the net while on standby so it can recieve new messages,updates and other information. To browse the web, you need to download the internet channel which can be found on the wii shop channel in wii ware. hope this helps.
lee j

yeah it doesnt cost anything extra (by extra i mean whatever you already pay for internet access, its not gonna cost more now that you are using the wii online)

if you go and buy VC games then they do cost and you will obviously be paying for those on top of your internet subscription..

any more questions then just shout

Back