Will it die?

Accourding to Wikipedia and Gamespot, there will be a Donkey Kong Wii. :yikes:

Hopefully this is more than just a rumor.

lordsknightn said:
Was there a Donkey Kong for GameCube. I got a ps2 so i wouldn't know.
I don't think so. Pretty sure there hasn't been a decent donkey kong game since 64. I could be wrong though.

Oh wait, there was Donky Konga or something.

lordsknightn said:
The classics are dieing besides Zelda or Mario, this Donkey Kong on the wii wont be any good if they even make one.:mad5: :nono: :devil: :mad2: :incazzato: :mad:

1.) This thread is almost identical to the one you just made.
2.) How can you say that? You can't just assume Nintendo will screw us over. They make some good games... I'm expecting this one to be decent. You don't know anything about the game... so how do you know..

why would Nintendo kill the classics?? come on, ppl. Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Star Fox and other classics are pioneers of video games. theres no way, not even in a million years, will Nintendo kill them. we jus got to have patients thats it. Nintendo is probably working on those titles for the Wii as i type.

I just now found the GameCube Donkey Kong. Its that one were u would use the drums. I appeared to be a really bad game and didn't sell much. I know Nintendo makes miracles but i was just saying that the amount of time lacks on the games such as Donkey Kong or Star Fox. They focus more on Mario or Zelda.

Well anyone who would rather play a Donka Konga type game over a Donky Kong 64 type game is just flat out retarted.

Sillyhat said:
Well anyone who would rather play a Donka Konga type game over a Donky Kong 64 type game is just flat out retarted.
:lol: What the man says is true :lol:

DK64 was no questions asked, the best game for the 64, it was so awsome. I can't wait for it to become downloadable. :D :D :D

Donkey Konga and DK Jungle Beat were both DK titles for the GCN.

I wouldn't mind playing a drumming game using the wiimote and nunchuk as sticks.... especially if it's a guitar hero type game

Back