will it work?

2stupid4u

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
i have a modem/wireless router-and all the lights light up but the wireless and the usb.......would my wii still get wifi and online???im asking this question insead of trying it because i dont have a wii yet.:confused:

Last edited:
read your modems instruction manual to determine if it is working correctly or not. If it is working correctly and emmiting a wireless signal, then it should work with the Wii (unless some other setting interferes with the setup).

csiguy4u said:
read your modems instruction manual to determine if it is working correctly or not. If it is working correctly and emmiting a wireless signal, then it should work with the Wii (unless some other setting interferes with the setup).
hmmm well if can even find the manual ill look thou it..........but thanks

Basically, if you have a modem and a wireless router, just make sure to customize the wireless settings of your wireless router. and to check if the wii will work, then try connect a wireless computer. if the wireless computer can get online, then the wii should work.

some are having problems for their wii to get online it is because there are some settings on the router that is really need to be customized and also, it might be there are some ports that is needed to be forwarded. but 100% is for the wireless settings. if you set security on the wireless router, i suggest disabled it just temporarily. or you can use WEP instead of WPA security. :ihih:

Back